Inkjet Printable Magnet
FLEXIBLE STRIP MAGNETS
- Uncoated flexible magnetic strip ( without adhesive backing
) is magnetic on one side only. To use, affix either a computer
generated or handwritten adhesive-backed label with product information
to the non-magnetic ( grooved ) side.
- Adhesive Backed flexible magnetic strip can be used to make
and paper labels or other inventory tracking devices instantly
magnetic . Simply attach the adhesive side of the magnet to the
back of the label. Once labels are magnetic, it's easy to relocate
them as often as inventory is moved. No more hassles of removing
Standard Widths: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1",
1.5", 2", 3"
(+/-.015"<2"widths > +/- .030")
Standard Thickness: .030" .060" .125"
Standard Roll Length: 200ft. 100ft. 50ft
Also available in .045" or .085" thickness
(Note: Tighter tolerances can be achieved in some instances at
A variety of high quality laminations in the form of vinyl and pressure
sensitive adhesives are available that are typically applied to the
non-magnetic (weak) side of the strip. Strip is also available with
no laminate (uncoated).
- Colors - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black, Gold, Brown, Ivory,
- White on magnetic (strong) side, adhesive on the other
(all provided with peel off liner)
- Rubber-Based Craft Adhesive (indoor & craft applications)
- Rubber-Based High Tack Adhesive (outdoor applications)
- Rubber-Based Foam Adhesive (adheres to uneven or porous surfaces)
- Acrylic-Based Adhesive (indoor/outdoor for adhering to plastics or
- Acrylic-Based Foam Adhesive (adheres to textured, porous, and plastic
or vinyl surfaces)
- 1/2" wide x .060" thick strip with Side A (smooth) and Side
B (grooved middle) that match up with even pole spacing for magnet-to-magnet
applications. For example, tradeshow displays and storm windows. Comes
with acrylic adhesive on the back.
(Note: Not interchangeable with existing systems.)
Custom Processing Capabilities
Our strip is typically shipped in a plain brown box,
however, we can private label your product in a shrink wrap pack,
a header bag, a counter display box, or on a blister card.